The Beta Cable Network Studies are the gold standard of critical information for cable networks, MVPD’s and advertisers. Six distinct syndicated studies provide network measurements that go beyond Nielsen ratings. They are exactly the information you need when you are in negotiations on the importance of a cable network, pitching your network to a MVPD or a vMVPD, determining the value a particular network will bring to your expanded basic/digital basic package or a “skinny” bundle, trying to increase local ad sales for cable networks or weighing a sponsorship decision. For cable networks, they are indispensable tools for affiliate relations, affiliate sales, public relations and ad sales.
As part of our ongoing effort to provide information that is as complete and up-to-date as possible, we are beginning to incorporate data that reflects viewers who watch on tablets/smartphones and on streaming networks, rather than traditional TV. Currently, the helpfulness of network groups during these times of the coronavirus pandemic is being measured among multichannel subscribers, ad executives and cable operators. We are also developing new approaches that will monitor buzz generated by viewers on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites. We can also conduct focus groups and custom studies to meet your specific needs.
To find out more about individual Beta Research Studies, visit these pages:
- Multichannel Subscribers: Evaluation of Basic Cable Networks
- Cable Subscribers: Brand Identity of Basic Cable/Broadcast Networks
- Multichannel Subscribers/Cord Cutters: Cable Network Interest Study
- Multichannel Subscribers: Evaluation of Digital Basic Networks
- Cable Operators: Evaluation of Basic Cable Networks/Organizations
- Ad Execs: Evaluation of Basic Cable/Broadcast Networks
The industry leaders rely on the information provided by the Beta Studies include: