The Beta Cable Network Studies are the gold standard of critical information for cable networks, MVPD’s and advertisers. Eight distinct syndicated studies provide network measurements that go beyond Nielsen ratings. They are exactly the information you need when you are in negotiations on the importance of a cable network, pitching your network to a MVPD, determining the value a particular network will bring to your expanded basic or digital basic package, trying to increase local ad sales for cable networks or weighing a sponsorship decision. For cable networks, they are indispensable tools for affiliate relations, affiliate sales, public relations and ad sales.
As part of our ongoing effort to provide information that is as complete and up-to-date as possible, we are beginning to incorporate data that reflects viewers who watch on tablets or smartphones, rather than traditional televisions. We are also developing new approaches that will monitor buzz generated by viewers on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites. We can also conduct focus groups and custom studies to meet your specific needs.
To find out more about individual Beta Studies, visit these pages:
- Cable Subscribers: Evaluation of Basic Cable Networks
- Cable Subscribers: Brand Identity of Basic Cable/Broadcast Networks
- Multichannel Subscribers/Cord Cutters: Cable Network Interest Study
- Cable Subscribers: Evaluation of Digital Basic Networks
- DBS Subscribers: Evaluation of Basic Cable/Digital Basic Networks
- Cable Operators: Evaluation of Basic Cable Networks
- Ad Execs: Evaluation of Basic Cable/Broadcast Networks
- Local Ad Sales: Evaluation of Basic Cable Network Organizations